Peer & Editor Review
- “Reading Red Emma: A Critique of Liberal Democracy in America,” Blog, Society for Historians of the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (May 2022).
- “Cultural Libertarianism and the Judeo-Christian Tradition in Murray Rothbard, Bob Dylan, and Woody Allen,” The Christian Libertarian Review vol. 3 (2020): 19-58.
- “State Parks of Texas,” online exhibit for easttexashistory.org, a digital history project of Sam Houston State University (Spring 2015).
- “Review of Jason Brennan, Against Democracy,” The Mises Institute (Dec. 2019).
- “Review of Gerard Casey, Freedom’s Progress?: A History of Political Thought,” The Mises Institute (Aug. 2018).
Conference Presentations & Guest Lectures
- “Manifest Destiny,” Guest Lecture, HIST 1301, University of Texas-Dallas, instr. Dr. Ben Wright (April 2022).
- “Against Memorization: Teaching Concepts and Skills in the Humanities,” Professional Development Conference, Collin College, Frisco, Texas (Jan. 2022).
- “Framing the Anti-Democratic Tradition in American Thought,” Graduate Student Speaker Series, University of Texas-Dallas, Richardson, Texas (Nov. 2021).
- “‘A Threat to our Democracy’: Anti-Democratic Thought in America Since the Civil War,” Society for U.S. Intellectual History, Nashville, Tennessee (Oct. 2021).
- “Jefferson was Wrong: There are no Natural Rights,” R.A.W. Graduate Conference, University of Texas-Dallas, Richardson, Texas (March 2020) .
- “How Property Rights Solve the Problem of Confederate Monuments,” R.A.W. Graduate Conference, University of Texas-Dallas, Richardson, Texas (Feb. 2020).
- “Insane Tongues of War Talk: Bob Dylan and the 1960s Antiwar Movement,” 10th Annual Texas A&M History Conference, College Station, Texas. (April 2019).
- “Jewish Anarchism in Modern America: The Lives and Politics of Bob Dylan, Murray Rothbard, and Woody Allen,” Libertarian Scholars Conference, The King’s College, New York (Oct. 2018).
- “Should Christians Call on the State to End Gun Violence?,” The Christian Libertarian Institute (July 2021).
- “Democracy According to The Office,” The Mises Institute (June 2021).
- “Walter Lippmann and the Roots of Twenty-First Century Progressivism,” Libertarianism.org, a project of the Cato Institute (March 2021).
- “The False Dichotomy of Voting,” The Libertarian Institute (Nov. 2020).
- “William Graham Sumner on Republican Government,” Libertarianism.org, a project of the Cato Institute (Sept. 2020).
- “Jesus is Never on the Ballot. So What?,” The Libertarian Christian Institute (Sept. 2020).
- “Vengeance is Mine, Says the Lord,” The Libertarian Christian Institute (orig. Sep. 2019).
- “How Public Schools Suffer From the Tragedy of the Commons,” The Foundation for Economic Education (Feb. 2019).
- “Slavery and Submission in the Bible: A Case for an Update,” The Libertarian Christian Institute (Oct. 2018).
- “The Cost of Politics,” The Libertarian Institute (Aug. 2018).